SCHOOL OFFICE HOURS:
|Summer Timings||Winter Timings|
Mon to Friday: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am to 12 noon
Mon to Friday: 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 1:00pm
Phone Numbers: 9416012268, 9896432268
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
- All letters/applications must be addressed to the Principal and not to any person by name.
- a) To discuss the student's problem , parents can meet the teachers according to the PTM schedule.
b) Parents are requested not to go directly to the class to meet the teachers.
c) In case the parents want to meet the Principal, they should take prior appointment.
d) Parents can come to the accounts department between 9:00 am to 12:30 pm from 10th to 15th of every month otherwise they should take appointment for the same.
e) Parents must come to bus stop to drop their ward in the morning and then to pick them up in the afternoon.
f) Discourtesy , crude language and unruly behaviour are strictly prohibited and errant will be asked to leave the school premises immediately.
- If students accompany their parents to school on PTM or any other school functions they have to come in school uniform.
- School reserves the right to use names of its students and their photographs fro promotional and testimonial purpose.
- Parents are requested to inform the Principal of any change of address or change of telephone number so that they may be contacted quickly in the case of an emergency.
- Parents are required to cooperate with the school in developing their children into balanced , progressive, morally strong and effective youth, by helping their children to observe the general code of conduct in and outside the school. Misbehaviour in the school will be dealt with by the Disciplinery Committee of the school. Recurrence of gross mis behaviour will lead to expulsion of the defaulting students from the school. However, punishment is administered only with a view to correct the defiant behaviour of the child. The Principal has the right to refuse continuation of studies to any pupil whose conduct is unsatisfactory.
- Students who habitually keep indulging in misbehaviour , despite repeated warnings and continuous efforts by the school teachers to improve upon their behaviour will not be enrolled/admitted in the school during the following academic session. The warning in this regard will be given to parents well in time to seek admission in some other school.
- It is compulsory for all students to put in 75% attendance before any exam , to be eligible to sit for the exam.